our 2016 committees, or more appropriately called, teams.
- Mississippi City Cemetery-Coordinate grounds maintenance, work to create a survey, and create electronic records
- Oral History-Work with the Center for Oral History, University of Southern Mississippi to establish project
- Historic Markers-Identify needs for and facilitate purchase of additional markers
- Programs-Coordinate speakers or presentations for monthly programs
- Schools-Act as liaison for projects with the Gulfport school systems
- Publicity- Work with print media and television stations, assist with newsletter, website and facebook projects
- Fund raising-Assist with sales of t-shirts, cookbooks and plan an annual fund raising/membership event
- Membership-Plan ways to gain and retain membership
- Location-Work with current lobby display and with locating a permanent museum location
PLEASE RESPOND TO BETTY SHAW AT 228.861.6600 FOR MORE INFORMATION.